We use minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery to treat a variety of conditions where surgery is indicated. Our most common laparoscopic procedures include:
- Adrenalectomy (adrenal removal)
- Appendectomy (appendix removal)
- Colectomy (all or partial colon removal)
- Colon resection
- Gallbladder removal (cholecystectomy)
- Heller myotomy (to allow passage of foods from the esophagus to the stomach)
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Liver surgery
- Nissen fundoplication for GERD
- Hiatal hernia repair
- Ventral hernia repair
- Small bowel surgery
- Spleen removal (splenectomy)
Laparoscopic surgery typically provides the same benefits as minimally invasive surgery. These include smaller incisions, smaller scars, less chance of infection, faster healing and recovery.
We may use state-of-the-art Da Vinci robotic technology to perform general surgery, colon surgery, hernia surgery and single site gallbladder removal surgery or cholecystectomy.
Discover minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery at JSASA. Call 732-775-5005 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form.